EMPOWERING YOUR OWN REGION
COMMEET: a FELLOWSHIP for COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT
Did you know that
- the United Nations aim to achieve a better future for all before 2030?
- they have formulated the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for this purpose?
- these 17 SDGs are not going to work without your help?
- you and your community must be enabled to figure out how you can improve your situation?
- this is called Community Empowerment?
We, the COMMEET Fellowship, can help you and your community in your Community Empowerment efforts! With our bottom-up approach a brighter future in line with the 17 SDGs is possible for everybody!
You now have the chance, the challenge even, to influence your very own future:
- governments and organisations can’t do this on their own; you yourself are responsible for your own future.
- the COMMEET Fellowship can help you along your path towards improvement.
'Making the invisible visible'
Sigfried Janzing | country expert | Bangladesh
COMMEET enables me to develop my skills and knowledge while helping communities in developing countries toward empowerment and learning.